-
March 16th, 2001, 05:57 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hostboard was down for not even a day, and I nearly went crazy.
"Hi, my name is Hank and I'm a Hostboard Addict."
I'm prepared to start a support group *G*
-Hostboard Addicts Anonymous
The first step to resolving your addiction is admitting you have a problem...
So c'mon ya'll, join hands and join with me in HAA? *lol*
-
March 16th, 2001, 06:18 PM
#2
-
March 16th, 2001, 06:53 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*takes mel's hand*
Shhh... you hush now... just admit it, and be loved by the Hostboard Addicts...
We're a family here *G*
-
March 16th, 2001, 09:54 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
hmmm...as your start page...WHY didnt I think of that? *G
*hangs head* I admit it, I went thru hostboard withdraw......the pool SUCKS *L
and mel...your BROTHER crashed yer puter, therefore.....his opinion dont count....right? *L
-
March 16th, 2001, 10:17 PM
#5
-
March 16th, 2001, 10:20 PM
#6
Inactive Member
*L*..Thanks Myra I thought this was covered somewhere....Although I think Hank is addicted to this board....Cause he feels the love here...*EG*
-
March 17th, 2001, 02:25 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
oh! and soon! i dont know if they'll anounce it or not ..
but if Hostboard goes down for a couple days ... then that means their changing the servers over to the new owners....
They said they HOPE they dont lose anything in the move....*crosses fingers
-
March 17th, 2001, 03:51 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Well Heidi... yanno you guys are welcome at my boards too *G* and Ohhh lose stuff?? Oh gawd nooooooo *Fingers n toes n legs n arms and eyes too all crossed*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
March 17th, 2001, 05:38 AM
#9
Inactive Member
I didn't know what to do withmyself when hostboard was gone. It was as if nothing mattered. The paint had no color.
-
March 17th, 2001, 05:43 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Hello my name is Kerala and I am a hostboard addict. When I was in the pool last night and couldn't have the board in another window, I nearly went insane, but then again that could be the cough syrup*L
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks